As a volunteer organization, the 'City of Norwich Aviation Museum' is always looking for new members to help with the running and upkeep of the museum.
There are many tasks that need doing at the museum:-
- Aircraft : Maintainance, repair, painting and assembly of aircraft.
- Displays: Creating new displays, updating old ones, creating interactive displays.
- Building: Keeping the buildings & grounds neat and in good repair.
- History: Maintaining an up to date archive.
- Visitors: Helping to run the museum, showing visitors in the Vulcan (when available), serving customers in our 'Friendship Tearoom'.
- Publicity: Helping out on our fundraising stall, taking part in other events to publicise the museum.
And many more varied and chalenging tasks.
[Guidelines For New Members]
[CNAM Membership Application Form]