Hawker Hunter F.51, XE683
Based on the F Mk. 4 this aircraft first flew in March 1956 and was delivered to Vaerlose in Denmark to serve with Esk 724 in the August. In December 1975, E-409 was bought back by Hawker Siddeley at Dunsfold and in 1982 was disposed of to the South Wales Preservation Society. August 1995 saw this aircraft moving to Norwich for display.