Delivered from the factory to 20MU in March 1952 before joining 247 Sqn at RAF Odiham in May 1952. June 1956 saw its transfer to its sister unit at RAF Odiham, 46 Sqn. Later, WK654 served with the ‘All Weather Flying Squadron’ at RAF West Raynham (August 1959), Central Fighter Establishment at RAF West Raynham (November 1962) and 85 Squadron at RAF Binbrook (August 1964). On 22nd December 1969, this aircraft took its final flight to RAF Kemble, from where it was allocated to RAF Neatishead to serve as a ‘Gate Guard’. In 1992 WK654 was replaced by a Phantom from RAF Wattisham thus leaving this airframe surplus to requirements and a move to a new home with the CNAM. This aircraft is currently having its paint work rubbed down prior to painting.